Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Busy Boy!

This past month I can't believe how much of a big boy that William has turned in to! He can keep himself entertained for a little bit of time so I can get a few things done during the day. He is a very good explorer! We loves to throw his balls and climb on anything and everything! Including the fireplace :) William has also discovered that the trash can is a fun place to throw things into. We have so far found some books and a spoon in the trash! :) We went to Florida to visit my Grandpa and Grandma a couple of weeks ago and William loved spending time with them! My Grandpa was recently diagnosed with cancer, so we decided we should hop on a plane and spend some good quality time with them! William slept pretty much all the way through all of our flights. He was a very good travel companion! William took his first steps the other day! He is going to be off and running soon! We are enjoying this beautiful Indiana pre-spring weather! Thank you Lord for such amazing sunshine!
 My parents, Auntie Natalie and Resse came to visit and we had a fun day at The Children's Museum together!


 He loved riding the merry-go-round!
 William loves having fun with his Uncle Travis! They must have been doing something very fun!
 4 Generations! So thankful for the time we got to spend down in Florida!
 We went on multiple walks a day. After being in Florida, William thinks he needs to be outside all day now! And he isn't too keen on socks or shoes anymore!

                                                          William loves his Mimi and Pops!
                                Water boy! William is like a little fish in the pool! He loves to kick in the water!
                                                                      Cool dude!!
"Mom, I thought my book was dirty so I thought I would put it in the dishwasher" I love the curiosity of this little boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment