They had a cute sleigh that you could take pictures on. I neglected to have someone take our family picture! I don't know what I was thinking!
" Yep this is the one!"
We decorated the tree when Will was sleeping. We didn't think ornament and lights would go over well with a 10 month old! Next year he can help! Our tree is now surrounded by all of our ottomans in the house so he can't grab onto it and pull it down! He likes to try to grab the ornaments!
Here are a few pictures of my favorite things to do: 1) Be pushed around in a clothes basket
3) Crawl underneath the coffee table and lay! (I think I am pretty cool when I do this, of course!)
We went to a chili cook off at Uncle Travis' house. His chili was pretty good! I loved playing with my Uncle Travis!
Look at my new trick my Daddy taught me :) Now everytime we go by this ceiling fan I think I need to pull the chain!
My 10 month diaper picture. It's too hard to try to get him to stay still in a chair for a picture anymore. This was good as good as it gets!
No comments:
Post a Comment