Thursday, November 10, 2011

Long over due post






This is my favorite place to sit! I love watching my Daddy when he works out in the yard!

Nana, Papa, Auntie Hill and Stephen came to visit a couple of weeks ago! While they were here, we had our Parent's Promise at church. It was a day that Chad and I took to say that we were going to raise William in a Christian household and to lead him to Christ so that one day he too can decide to follow Him. We had our friends and family there to help hold us accountable and promise to help us in the journey of raising Will! :)






High five Daddy!!




I was a parrot for Halloween! I didn't know what to quite think of my outfit at first! I think he was the cutest parrot I have ever seen! We went over to Gram and Grand Dad's and some of our friend's houses!





I went to my first Purdue Basketball game and loved it!


This is William's monkey face! He does this quite a bit especially if you ask for him to make his monkey face!
This is our biggie boy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Liz! You won the TRX giveaway on my blog. Email me with your address so I can send it to you!!

    And your William is a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete