I know I have said this before, but I can't believe how fast time goes with sweet Will! We just try to be thankful for every second with him and be content at whatever stage he is at! We are starting to see more of his sweet personality. He loves to nurse, laugh, smile, coo, "try" to eat his hands then gag himself :), listen to his Daddy play the guitar, sing and look at his hands. He is weighing in at 14 lbs 3 oz! He is now in a size 2 diaper! I tried to continue to use the 1-2 diapers we had and stretch it out, but I learned very quick after 3 times of poop leaking out on his clothes it just wasn't going to work! We have retired a lot of his 3 month clothes already and are pretty much in 3-6 month clothes.Enjoy some pictures of him from the past few weeks!
This is a great Saturday picture of my two favorite men!
We are trying to work on Will taking a pacifier. He will take the pacifier from his Daddy pretty well, just not from his Mommy!
Will grabbed his first toy last week!
He likes to try to fit his fists in his mouth, sometimes he even tries to get both in his mouth!
We love this smiling boy so much!
Auntie Natalie, Uncle Jeff and Reese came to visit us this week when they were on spring break. We had a great time with all of them. Reese got to go to the Children's Museum and she loved it!
I love this picture of his chunky thighs!
No comments:
Post a Comment