Hillary came into town on Monday to watch Will when I was at my Community Clinical. The count down has begun until graduation! I will officially be done with my Masters on May 6th! Can't wait! Thank goodness Will won't ever remember his Mommy in school! He is more precious than ever! The other night he woke Chad and I up about 2 am cooing and talking. He must have thought it was a good time to say hi to us! It made us both smile and laugh!
Will is sitting in his Auntie Hill's lap and enjoying his time with her!
Will smiling at his Auntie!
This is one of the first pictures that I have taken with Will since we have been home from the hospital! Nothing is better than a Mommy with her baby boy!
Another picture of the way that sweet Will loves to be held!
Tummy Time! Will has progressed to pick his head up and move it from side to side! He only likes to do tummy time for a few minutes! We will continue to work on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment